So, the note pro 12.2 is supposed to have a remote PC access app, and I am curious how it works.
I have a high end gaming laptop, and while I do not anticipate accessing my laptop and playing Battlefield 4 or Arkham Origins on it, I would like to do some RTS like Coassacks or Rise of Nations remotely.
The ability to have real time PC like access to such games is leaning me toward the possibility of buying a Surface Pro 2.
For most everything else I like the Notes. I just miss having the games like I can have on windows.
Has anyone tried out the remote PC access app?
I have a high end gaming laptop, and while I do not anticipate accessing my laptop and playing Battlefield 4 or Arkham Origins on it, I would like to do some RTS like Coassacks or Rise of Nations remotely.
The ability to have real time PC like access to such games is leaning me toward the possibility of buying a Surface Pro 2.
For most everything else I like the Notes. I just miss having the games like I can have on windows.
Has anyone tried out the remote PC access app?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire