Hello friends,
I have a problem with my tablet (Simmtronics Xpad freedom) MTK 6589..Its not switching on...I tried to go into the recovery menu but no luck.. Actually i was using Spflashtool to read back rom.. Everything was fine until my USB cable got unplugged.. I tried to reconnect but i found out that my phone was not switching on..Even my PC cant recognize my tablet..
Please guys i really need your help..
Thank you
I have a problem with my tablet (Simmtronics Xpad freedom) MTK 6589..Its not switching on...I tried to go into the recovery menu but no luck.. Actually i was using Spflashtool to read back rom.. Everything was fine until my USB cable got unplugged.. I tried to reconnect but i found out that my phone was not switching on..Even my PC cant recognize my tablet..
Please guys i really need your help..
Thank you
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire