mardi 18 mars 2014

Bricked S3 Problem topic




Hi

My English Language is bad but i need help

I have Samsung s3 I747M made in korea

1st . the phone not charging or read in my PC

2nd . then I take it to technical & he said that the charge socket is down :D

3rd . he change the socket But the Problem still like first case the handset not charging :crying:

4th . the technical told me he will see what can he do for me .. but after 1 week nothing change :D

5th . then i took the handset & go to another technical . he told me that the charge IC is down and need to change it but your IC mobile is not here in our country ( I am from Egypt ) because your handset is made for European specifications <---- this is the frist Problem :(

the second Problem is I cant log in to my OS the phone stuck on Samsung Galaxy S||| :crying: :( >>>> but I can log in to recovery mode (TWRP) 2.6.3.0

and download mode

finally I tried to install any custom ROM but every try goes to fail

I need any Solution for this **** which I fall on it :confused:

P.S my odin status is

product name : SGH-I747M
Custom Binary download :yes (2 counts)
Current Binary : Custom
System status :Custom
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT : ENABLE

Please Help Me Or Kill Me





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire