mercredi 26 mars 2014

CM11: Network Location Fails topic




Phone: Sony Xperia V
CM11 Nightly (Any)

So, I got a lot of apps in need of network location, weatherapps, trainapps, profiles and so on.
2 days ago this stopped working for no reason.
The small Icon that indicates that an app tries to get location does not appear anymore on some apps, in other it does appear but no location info, not via cell network or wifi.

So I did this:
Did a backup, wiped cache, no luck.
Wiped/factory reset, restored backup, no luck.

Backup with Titanium Backup, wiped cache, dalvik cache and factory reset.
Did NOT restore, but set all settings and downloaded one app to check, still nothing!
I flashed latest Gapps 201401 something.

Why is it so hard to get this working properly on CM?
Not the first time this has happened, 3-4 times now.

Any ideas?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire