samedi 8 mars 2014

DPI changed, won't boot topic




Hey everyone, I'm Blake.
This is my first post on XDA! :D

So, I have a HTC Sensation XE with Cyanogenmod 11 (albinoman887). Everything has always worked 100% and the phone is great!
I decided I wanted to change my DPI to something smaller because I just want more space on my screen and bigger seem to just be a waste to me.
Now here is the part I don't get..
I am using an app called 'LCD Density Modder Pro', mostly because of it's temp apply feature. Which worked fine!
I changed it from default 240 to 120 and I loved it. The only issue was an error saying "Unfortunately the process android.process.media has stopped". But that was an error for another time.
So I clicked 'Save as System' and after the HTC splash at the start I get nothing.. Not even the Cyanogenmod startup.
The only way I know to fix it was to flash Cyangomon onto the phone all over again and start from scratch.
I have tried different also a DPI of 160 and in test, other than that error; The phone works perfectly and I LOVE the size of everything!

Any idea on how to make it perminate? I really don't want to have to never turn my phone off or have to always put it in temp mode with this error too.

Thanks in advance :D





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire