So I just got a notice in the mail today dated Feb 16th that my employee discount for my work is being canceled for my unlimited data plan. I just got off contract last month and it looks like Verizon is trying to get me off this plan. So I'm looking to switch to another carrier. I have two months to do so, more like one now that Verizon sent that letter so late. Anyone know of anything that could maybe meet my needs?
Needs: Unlimited Data, (Or a lot of it ~8GB)
Keep phone. I have a Galaxy note 2 I wish to unlock. (Looking up how to do that if anyone has answers I would appreciate them)
Keep bill below , which is what I'm currently paying per month, otherwise I pay about .
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Needs: Unlimited Data, (Or a lot of it ~8GB)
Keep phone. I have a Galaxy note 2 I wish to unlock. (Looking up how to do that if anyone has answers I would appreciate them)
Keep bill below , which is what I'm currently paying per month, otherwise I pay about .
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire