Hi
I would like to know if I can change one (or all) of three things within ES File explorer.
1. When one file is selected you can use the 'open as' function to send the file to a specific app. I would like to be able to use the 'open as' if multiple files are selected. So I can select several audio files and send them to my preferred player rather that the ES media player which is standard for a multiple select.
2. Can I disable / remove ES Media player to get round the above problem? My guess would be no.
3. Can I enable some form of buffering in ES Media player?
The reason for this is I am trying to stream music via FTP from my home server. While I have been successful I am having a few teething problems.
I have discussed my issues in a different thread:HERE
Thanks for your suggestions :D
I would like to know if I can change one (or all) of three things within ES File explorer.
1. When one file is selected you can use the 'open as' function to send the file to a specific app. I would like to be able to use the 'open as' if multiple files are selected. So I can select several audio files and send them to my preferred player rather that the ES media player which is standard for a multiple select.
2. Can I disable / remove ES Media player to get round the above problem? My guess would be no.
3. Can I enable some form of buffering in ES Media player?
The reason for this is I am trying to stream music via FTP from my home server. While I have been successful I am having a few teething problems.
I have discussed my issues in a different thread:HERE
Thanks for your suggestions :D
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire