So I've decided that root isn't for me I played around with it and had fun but if I want to return my phone or anything it will need to be unrooted. I can unrooted it and factory reset it just find but the only problem is that the damn custom boot animation will not go away at all. I've looked around in exposed and literally can not find out how to hide it, while still rooted ofc, and for the life life of me I can not find a link to download the stock boot animation. Can someone please either link me, or be kind enough to tell me how to hide the custom and padlock with exposed and once I unrooted my phone will it stay hidden ? Also if I just update from 4.3 to kitkat will that just solve the issue itself? Or will I be left with the custom boot logo and no way to fix it
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire