Hi,
I don't use walkman but spotify for audio. In smart connect I added the action that plugging in the headphone starts spotify.
The action works, but as soon as i plug in the headphone also the walkman app is started en starts playing in stead.
In smart connect there are no actions defined which refer to the walkman app, also in the app there are no settings for this.
Some knows how to solve this?
I don't use walkman but spotify for audio. In smart connect I added the action that plugging in the headphone starts spotify.
The action works, but as soon as i plug in the headphone also the walkman app is started en starts playing in stead.
In smart connect there are no actions defined which refer to the walkman app, also in the app there are no settings for this.
Some knows how to solve this?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire