So recently ive been trying to visit Keepvid.com on my tablet, only get the following message:
" Java is not installed or has been disabled. Get Java here:*http://keepvid.com/java*and enable it in your browsers plugins if necessary."
I have adobe flash installed which I thought would cover these internet features, but apparently my understanding of java and flash are completely off.
My question is:
How can I view java content on my Galaxy Note 8.0?
I use "Internet", "Chrome", and "Firefox".
Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda app-developers app
" Java is not installed or has been disabled. Get Java here:*http://keepvid.com/java*and enable it in your browsers plugins if necessary."
I have adobe flash installed which I thought would cover these internet features, but apparently my understanding of java and flash are completely off.
My question is:
How can I view java content on my Galaxy Note 8.0?
I use "Internet", "Chrome", and "Firefox".
Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda app-developers app
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire