Hey Guys.
I have a (big?) problem with stock firmwares.
I'm using ODIN v3.07.
I have to tell you, i tried this proccess many times, and they are all concluded well.
But the last time, when ODIN flash the firmware successfully, my 5830i goes to recovery mode to install the CSC file: the message is the following:
I tried with another firmwares, another ODIN version, installing a Custom Rom before trying ODIN again. No way to solve it. What do you think about that?
PS anyway, the phone works fine, i think. The firmware is installed, no bootloop, no chrases, seems all ok. But i want to know what the hell is that error.
I have a (big?) problem with stock firmwares.
I'm using ODIN v3.07.
I have to tell you, i tried this proccess many times, and they are all concluded well.
But the last time, when ODIN flash the firmware successfully, my 5830i goes to recovery mode to install the CSC file: the message is the following:
Code:
--Appling Multi-CSC --
E:Failed to read code file (Operation not permitted)
Installation aborted.I tried with another firmwares, another ODIN version, installing a Custom Rom before trying ODIN again. No way to solve it. What do you think about that?
PS anyway, the phone works fine, i think. The firmware is installed, no bootloop, no chrases, seems all ok. But i want to know what the hell is that error.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire