mardi 18 mars 2014

[Q] Bricked I527 topic




I'm about to give up, finally.

Okay so far I've: re-flashed with AT&T MK2 firmware...
I cannot: find a .pit file the phone will accept.
I cannot yet: establish a jtag connection and I know I'm wiring in right...

The MK2 Firmware flashes with Odin, no problem. This states on the download screen it shows:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-I527
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 3
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable

With the MK2 flash, it shows no errors unless I add the .PIT file I've found here for the I527.
When that's added with "Repartition" checked, it states SECURE CHECK FAIL: PIT

Either way, it accepts the firmware then reboots, as expected with "Recovery Booting" but it hangs there, then either sticks there or begins to boot loop.

Any ideas? Download is always accessible. I've never had a Samsung that was accessible in Download mode but unable to be successfully flashed.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire