Hey guys ,
Yes, again a very same thread.
So the screen of the Streak has been broken for quite some time now and I wanted to use it again for my car project. Unfortunately I can't find any shop near me (The Netherlands) who can provide me with a solution. Just phoned Dell and they say it will run me about 130 to get it fixed.
Do you guys know any other solution to fix it? Or is it time for me to move on?
Thanks very much in advance,
Ruben
Yes, again a very same thread.
So the screen of the Streak has been broken for quite some time now and I wanted to use it again for my car project. Unfortunately I can't find any shop near me (The Netherlands) who can provide me with a solution. Just phoned Dell and they say it will run me about 130 to get it fixed.
Do you guys know any other solution to fix it? Or is it time for me to move on?
Thanks very much in advance,
Ruben
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire