Hey all.
So my friend cried to me as I am the "expert" guy in my friends circle about his phone not functioning. I've tried to search about it, of course, but I am a total noob at phones that aren't Nexus :p so I'm sorry if I make stupid mistakes.
He told me he was trying to move from Stock to CM11 and that caused to device not booting up (shows a picture of a dead android) and recovery not accessible (says something like "this mode is for data backup.."). He claims he had Root and custom recovery but I'm not sure about his BL status..
When trying to hard reset, it shows a "thinking android" but quickly after it tries to boot and gets to the dead android again. I also tried to connect it to the PC with an LG software but it doesn't recognize it..
I'm pretty much out of ideas and the fact that this phone is not familiar to me doesn't help at all.
Thanks very much in advance, any help will be great.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
So my friend cried to me as I am the "expert" guy in my friends circle about his phone not functioning. I've tried to search about it, of course, but I am a total noob at phones that aren't Nexus :p so I'm sorry if I make stupid mistakes.
He told me he was trying to move from Stock to CM11 and that caused to device not booting up (shows a picture of a dead android) and recovery not accessible (says something like "this mode is for data backup.."). He claims he had Root and custom recovery but I'm not sure about his BL status..
When trying to hard reset, it shows a "thinking android" but quickly after it tries to boot and gets to the dead android again. I also tried to connect it to the PC with an LG software but it doesn't recognize it..
I'm pretty much out of ideas and the fact that this phone is not familiar to me doesn't help at all.
Thanks very much in advance, any help will be great.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire