Help please my stupid phone will not go into recovery it goes straight into download mode when holding the buttons combination. And there is a message in orange reddish color that states "unable to boot normally"
This occurred after I tried to Odin flash the engineering NAB bootloader as I was already on NAB from the OTA I could not get twrp to work after flashing it using odin so I thought that I would try the engineering bootloader and then try to odin twrp again and I was unsuccessful and since then my phone will not go into recovery at all I see the blue letters come on the screen and it immediately goes into download mode.. any help would be appreciated. The phone does boot and I am able to use it like normal I just can't flash anything and can't get into recovery.
Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
This occurred after I tried to Odin flash the engineering NAB bootloader as I was already on NAB from the OTA I could not get twrp to work after flashing it using odin so I thought that I would try the engineering bootloader and then try to odin twrp again and I was unsuccessful and since then my phone will not go into recovery at all I see the blue letters come on the screen and it immediately goes into download mode.. any help would be appreciated. The phone does boot and I am able to use it like normal I just can't flash anything and can't get into recovery.
Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire