I recently purchased an HTC One from CSpire (CDMA but has a simcard?) and I tried to flash a ROM but it didnt go as planed.
Now when I get into the bootloader and try to do anything the phone either gets stuck in a bootloop or just shuts off then goes straight back to bootloader.
I have tried using multiple RUU's, flashed multiple recovery .img's, and even tried to flash an entirely new version of twrp but nothing worked.
Is it possible to use bootloader to extract a ROM from my pc, via USB, to my HTC One? From there I could go into twrp and run the file but I am not sure exactly how that would work.
Hope I gave enough info and did this post right as this is my first on here.
Thanks!
Now when I get into the bootloader and try to do anything the phone either gets stuck in a bootloop or just shuts off then goes straight back to bootloader.
I have tried using multiple RUU's, flashed multiple recovery .img's, and even tried to flash an entirely new version of twrp but nothing worked.
Is it possible to use bootloader to extract a ROM from my pc, via USB, to my HTC One? From there I could go into twrp and run the file but I am not sure exactly how that would work.
Hope I gave enough info and did this post right as this is my first on here.
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire