mardi 18 mars 2014

[Q] Screen size issue! topic




After my LG G2 came back from repair, due to faulty sound, I noticed that my screen did not fill out the whole area. Like if you set a screen resolution to 640x480 on a 1920x1080 screen on a PC.

Also in the store, they said they updated my phone, but after I did a factory reset, there is no updates?

I got a LG G2
Android 4.2.2
S/W-version D80210a-xx
I have rooted it, in hope to get more functions, but with no luck. I can´t find anything close to my problem anywere. Anybody know what and how I can change the resolution on the screen? I tried an app, but that did not work at all and the dpi was f..... up. Had to reset one more time...

I know it used to fiil the whole screen before.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire