jeudi 6 mars 2014

Samsung Galaxy S4 Speaker Hardware Help!!! topic




Hey guys! I'm reaching the end of my rope with this... so if anyone has had any experience with this, please let me know!

About a week ago, I dropped my S4 into a toilet! Anyways, everything came out fine besides the loud speaker. Now, the speaker isnt completely dead. It produces a low, constant hum (like some sort of electromagnetic interference). It produces different sounds as I use the touchscreen. It will ring and play music, but the quality is horrible. Ive replaced the Speaker ( it was easy since the housing pops on and off) and the USB Flex Cable. I am still getting the horrible hum and bad sound quality from the speaker. For the time being, I have a small piece of paper in front of the positive and negative of the speaker. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire