Hi,
There are several weeks, I did a Nandroid backup of my tablet through my recovery TWRP 2.6.3.0. I installed a custom rom based on the version of KitKat to several tests and take advantage of new features. My backup was 5GB and restoration was a success even though he missed two games but I recovered data from them.
This week I am still trying to install a custom rom that has been updated (I hope it is a bit more stable) for testing. I do my Nandroid backup via my recovery and the problem, he built me a backup for 2 GB!
I tried the procedure several times and it is always the same. I installed many applications but it does not affect the size of my backup. Note that I used the exact same version of TWRP for my old backup (There are several weeks) and everything worked well after restoring. With 1870 MB (Rounded to 2 GB), I don't know if my recovery has stored my Data partition because it is 131.51 MB and that of my System partition: 1.69 GB. Normally, the Data that occupies more space and it's funny asking me 5569 MB of free space when I 5950 MB of free space, then a Nandroid backup 2GB created. Furthermore, I have not enabled "Enable compression" and if I had activated it would have given me about 1370 MB.
Is it really a bug or is it normal that it do this? Anyway, I've never had a problem with this recovery but after research, I am the only one to notice this problem.
Thanks.
There are several weeks, I did a Nandroid backup of my tablet through my recovery TWRP 2.6.3.0. I installed a custom rom based on the version of KitKat to several tests and take advantage of new features. My backup was 5GB and restoration was a success even though he missed two games but I recovered data from them.
This week I am still trying to install a custom rom that has been updated (I hope it is a bit more stable) for testing. I do my Nandroid backup via my recovery and the problem, he built me a backup for 2 GB!
I tried the procedure several times and it is always the same. I installed many applications but it does not affect the size of my backup. Note that I used the exact same version of TWRP for my old backup (There are several weeks) and everything worked well after restoring. With 1870 MB (Rounded to 2 GB), I don't know if my recovery has stored my Data partition because it is 131.51 MB and that of my System partition: 1.69 GB. Normally, the Data that occupies more space and it's funny asking me 5569 MB of free space when I 5950 MB of free space, then a Nandroid backup 2GB created. Furthermore, I have not enabled "Enable compression" and if I had activated it would have given me about 1370 MB.
Is it really a bug or is it normal that it do this? Anyway, I've never had a problem with this recovery but after research, I am the only one to notice this problem.
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire