I Mean I've read I've tried it's all second nature to me flashing twrp isn't hard ...Done it a million times but I just took the 4.2.2 ota and rooted with cf auto root which gets a boot loop I learned the hard way unless u use the cf auto for 9005 international .
I can't get twrp to boot into recovery with volume up home and power
let alone don't even know if it installed at all every time I try to install it with Odin It flashes but I get boot loop I tried with flashify boot loop tried with goo manager Boot loop
Tried version 2.6.3.9 tried 2.6.3.8
What's the trick here with twrp and 4.2.2 ota .Doesn't work and Bootloop issues when manually booting into twrp
Sea android enforcing boot loop
Nothing more nothing less
I even had to reroot with cf auto just to get out the loop
Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
I can't get twrp to boot into recovery with volume up home and power
let alone don't even know if it installed at all every time I try to install it with Odin It flashes but I get boot loop I tried with flashify boot loop tried with goo manager Boot loop
Tried version 2.6.3.9 tried 2.6.3.8
What's the trick here with twrp and 4.2.2 ota .Doesn't work and Bootloop issues when manually booting into twrp
Sea android enforcing boot loop
Nothing more nothing less
I even had to reroot with cf auto just to get out the loop
Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire