Today I've tried to update the version of cm in my phone,from 10.1 to 10.2.
After doing that my phone entered a boot loop and I could see only the htc logo
I tried to clear cache,didnt help..
Now this is the situtation -
Htc one x,Unlocked, Hboot 1.36000.
I don't have any backup on my phone,I cant enter any file to the phone because the sd cant be mounted,adb dont recognize the phone.
When I try to flash boot or install zip with fastboot,I get an error - Failed <remote:not allowed>
and now after I tried all of the options I came here to ask for help..
After doing that my phone entered a boot loop and I could see only the htc logo
I tried to clear cache,didnt help..
Now this is the situtation -
Htc one x,Unlocked, Hboot 1.36000.
I don't have any backup on my phone,I cant enter any file to the phone because the sd cant be mounted,adb dont recognize the phone.
When I try to flash boot or install zip with fastboot,I get an error - Failed <remote:not allowed>
and now after I tried all of the options I came here to ask for help..
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire