Alright, so I'm trying to port Dirty Unicorns to my LG OGP. I setup everything appropiately (vendor/du/products/e980.mk, device/lge/e980, etc). When I try to run the lunch command from the terminal, I get this error:
tanner@Plutonia /media/tanner/Icon of Sin/dirtyunicorns $ lunch du_e980-userdebug
build/core/product_config.mk:238: Cycle detected between "device/lge/e980/device.mk" and "device/lge/e980/full_e980.mk" for context "_nic.PRODUCTS.[[vendor/du/products/e980.mk]]"
build/core/product_config.mk:238: *** import of "device/lge/e980/device.mk" failed. Stop.
** Don't have a product spec for: 'du_e980'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?
I added the du_e980-userdebug lunch command in the vendorsetup.sh file and all of that. Can anyone help me out with this? I've spent hours searching this forum and the web to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
tanner@Plutonia /media/tanner/Icon of Sin/dirtyunicorns $ lunch du_e980-userdebug
build/core/product_config.mk:238: Cycle detected between "device/lge/e980/device.mk" and "device/lge/e980/full_e980.mk" for context "_nic.PRODUCTS.[[vendor/du/products/e980.mk]]"
build/core/product_config.mk:238: *** import of "device/lge/e980/device.mk" failed. Stop.
** Don't have a product spec for: 'du_e980'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?
I added the du_e980-userdebug lunch command in the vendorsetup.sh file and all of that. Can anyone help me out with this? I've spent hours searching this forum and the web to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire