mercredi 12 février 2014

HTC One - Google Play ROM for UK topic




Hi,

My HTC One on EE in the UK is my first Android phone having come from the iOS darkside. I was always happy to JB my iPhone, but just wanted a little advice.

I have watched Sakitech's youtube videos on unlocking/rooting/S-Off and installing the Google Play 4.4 ROM on the HTC One, but one thing he doesnt mention is the radio. I've noticed the ROM has the radio software to download. My concern is, if I install the Play Edition ROM on my phone in the UK, will I have any problems connecting to my carrier (EE). Also, with the Play Edition HTC One not available in the UK, will I have any problems connecting to services such as the Play Store from the UK?

Is Sakitech's video a good guide to follow for this process or do you have other recommendations?

Probably stupid questions to you guys, but I am an Android newbie!

Thanks

Andy





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire