Just to provide all the information I have on hand, I have the
T-Mobile SGH-M919
android version 4.3
baseband version M919UVUEMK2
Current Recovery: ClockworkMod 6.0.4.7
My issue is that regardless of what rom I attempt to download i get the error below. Specifically, I've tried to download virginROM 2.3, which seems to be compatible with my device. From what I understand status 7 is in place to keep you from flashing an incompatible rom and so I'm not too sure how to proceed from here. Any and all help would be appreciated.
flash flash flashin things
format() expects 5 args, got 4
E: Error in /data/media/0/virginROM_v2.4.1.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.
/tmp/recovery.log was copied to /sdcard/clockworkmod/recovery.log.
Please open ROM manager to report the issue.
T-Mobile SGH-M919
android version 4.3
baseband version M919UVUEMK2
Current Recovery: ClockworkMod 6.0.4.7
My issue is that regardless of what rom I attempt to download i get the error below. Specifically, I've tried to download virginROM 2.3, which seems to be compatible with my device. From what I understand status 7 is in place to keep you from flashing an incompatible rom and so I'm not too sure how to proceed from here. Any and all help would be appreciated.
flash flash flashin things
format() expects 5 args, got 4
E: Error in /data/media/0/virginROM_v2.4.1.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.
/tmp/recovery.log was copied to /sdcard/clockworkmod/recovery.log.
Please open ROM manager to report the issue.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire