Hi :)
I have Samsung Galaxy SII I-9100 with CyanogenMod now, but previously I had "brand" stock rom first, and then I install Jelly Bean clean version from Samsung, because my operator didn't release update.
Anyway - I had Jelly Bean and I wrote some Memos aka Notes in Memo app. I copied all files from Phone and from SD Card but I forget to do a normal backup.
I install new ROM based on KitKat without any Note or Memo app... I can't find my data with all memos in some cind of file.
Could you help me to get my Notes / Memos back via recovery or something???
Thanks in advance :angel:
I have Samsung Galaxy SII I-9100 with CyanogenMod now, but previously I had "brand" stock rom first, and then I install Jelly Bean clean version from Samsung, because my operator didn't release update.
Anyway - I had Jelly Bean and I wrote some Memos aka Notes in Memo app. I copied all files from Phone and from SD Card but I forget to do a normal backup.
I install new ROM based on KitKat without any Note or Memo app... I can't find my data with all memos in some cind of file.
Could you help me to get my Notes / Memos back via recovery or something???
Thanks in advance :angel:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire