I want to continue using the Ace Hack Kit... I have done probably 50 inspires. I had to reset my PC and lost my Hack Kit.
DO NOT BE THE GUY who says it's retired. I know. Bottom line is it still works. Up until a week ago I was using it.
I downloaded the hack kit and now I ONLY NEED to know a link to the downgrade RUU and where to place it in the hack kit so it works. Who wants to be the good guy to help with a real answer? Please?
DO NOT BE THE GUY who says it's retired. I know. Bottom line is it still works. Up until a week ago I was using it.
I downloaded the hack kit and now I ONLY NEED to know a link to the downgrade RUU and where to place it in the hack kit so it works. Who wants to be the good guy to help with a real answer? Please?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire