lundi 10 février 2014

[Q] Root Help topic




I am trying to root my TF700T as it has become unbearably slow and I am sure that a rooted tablet and lagfix would do wonders. Can't understand why such a great tablet and powerful processor would take so long to perform very average tasks.
I am having massive dramas getting root. I have looked at the web and most sites recommend running Motochopper, which I have done, however it fails and I am left with Super Su that fails saying that the binaries are not available.
Does anyone know where a root file for the TF 700T running Android 4.2.1 that has the drives included and the files necessary to obtain root.
Sorry if this is the millionth user asking for the same thing. Please have patience with me, I am apologise for the repetitious request.
Thank you ...:o





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire