lundi 10 février 2014

[Q] Soft Bricked? topic




Hey guys, first post, sorry it had to be a lame one asking for help!

I've been rooting my GS4 I9505 repeatedly over the last year or so and installing new roms and sometimes reverting back to the stock rom when I got bored. I've had no problems so far.

Today I tried to flash a new rom, which failed to install properly. I can now no longer boot into recovery, I can only boot into download mode but I can't flash anything with Odin because it gives me a fail message when I try.


I've done a fairly exhaustive search of the forums in case someone has answered this question before and they have. They suggested flashing the PIT file along with the stock rom. I tried that and Odin still gives me a fail message. I can't find any other solutions online and was wondering if someone here could help.

Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire