I plan on upgrading my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 T989 to KitKat 4.4 but I have no idea which rom to go with.
There are quite a few out there; Beanstalk rom, hellkat, omni, paranoid, slimkat etc. There may be more, I don't remember...
Can anyone give me any suggestions on which ROM is the best one to go with? In terms of stability, battery life, least amount of bugs for this device, what would you recommend?? Any help would be appreciated, thank you :)
There are quite a few out there; Beanstalk rom, hellkat, omni, paranoid, slimkat etc. There may be more, I don't remember...
Can anyone give me any suggestions on which ROM is the best one to go with? In terms of stability, battery life, least amount of bugs for this device, what would you recommend?? Any help would be appreciated, thank you :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire