lundi 10 février 2014

Will Kit Kat work on my TF300T topic




Hello

My TF300T, Android Version 4.2.1, is getting slow and it does not matter how many times I do a factory restore, it still stays slow. Its got to the point that I've had to turn off the Window Animation and Transition Animation just to get it responsive enough to stop the lag.

The batteries on the device and keyboard drain like there is no tomorrow while on stand-by. This never used to happen before I updated to 4.2.1 late last year.

As it is, I have a Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 working on Kit Kat and I would like to know if it is a good idea to attempt putting Kit Kat on my ASUS TF300T?

Or if it is best to leave well alone. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire