lundi 10 février 2014

Top of the touch screen not responding sometimes topic




Hi, I have the phone for a month now, its 4 months old. This problem is on since I bought it.

When I try to slide notifications roll-down panel from the top, it is sometimes almost impossible to do. When I do it with whole thumb, it goes down normally, but when I try with other smaller fingers, it wont respond. Also in chrome, I have problems editing www address bar, because it just wont respond to touch. It responds immediately when the phone is in vertical position and I tap there with my thumb.

Since rest of the screen works fine and that particular area works well in certain conditions, I am wondering, if there is some kind of calibration app or setting for digitizer. Phone has not been dropped down, nor it has scratches or anything on display. I have screen protector and so I assume it can be somehow related to it. I have almost simillar issue with old HTC Touch Pro years back, but there was an option to calibrate touch screen with stylus. So I am just wondering, if someone can advise something to do. I really dont feel like waiting 30 days solving it by dealer.

Nexus 7 responds way better on the edges than my One. Also, bottom edge and sides are working fine.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire