I have searched vigorously for a similiar problem with my phone and have found nothing. Ever since the Kit Kat update select applications do not have access to my photo gallery. Applications include Adobe Photoshop and the One's own messaging app. When I choose to select a photo from my gallery it simply takes me back to the album page when a photo is selected. This continues in a loop until I get frustrated and decided the photo didn't need to be edited or sent in the first place. Twitter however has no problem uploading photos from my gallery which I find quite odd. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
As for the root questions I want to know what I can do with my phone. I'm on a Verizon stock htc one on 4.4 with s-on and a locked bootloader. I am unsure how to proceed with my phone. When I attempt to unlock my bootloaded I am confronted with the 160 error code. Should I purchase Sonics java s off or not? I am completely lost. Again any suggestions are appreciated
Thanks for your time and understanding
As for the root questions I want to know what I can do with my phone. I'm on a Verizon stock htc one on 4.4 with s-on and a locked bootloader. I am unsure how to proceed with my phone. When I attempt to unlock my bootloaded I am confronted with the 160 error code. Should I purchase Sonics java s off or not? I am completely lost. Again any suggestions are appreciated
Thanks for your time and understanding
A bundle including high design container,and as a consequence then straight put on brightly colored double-breasted fundamental crisp. Put on sunglasses,lengthy hair spread out,cool foot open toe boots,ringing to walk from the community,or else step onto motorcycle golf bag into the office,that a robust gas market place themselves sense!It ought to often experience appropriate!These sunglasses are named so becuase they work on the principle of polariaztion, whcih is that the light refllected in the surface with the object one is lookinbg at gets horizontally polarized. As a result thees polarized sunglasses protect against a single from receiving distracted even though driving because the brgiht light from surfaces like glass, waater and shiy metaals can refelct a lagre amount of light.
RépondreSupprimerBurberry Sale http://www.usadebtclock.com/
A bundle which includes higher design and style containe
RépondreSupprimerBurberry Sale http://www.usadebtclock.com/
sac bowling burberry...
RépondreSupprimerThere's definately a lot to learn about this topic. I love all the points you have made.|...
Hello there, I discovered your web site by the use of Google while looking for a similar topic, your site got here up, it seems to be good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
RépondreSupprimerI believe that avoiding processed foods is the initial step to lose weight. They will taste great, but highly processed foods currently have extremely small vitamins and minerals, making you eat more just to have enough vigor to get throughout the day. In case that you are constantly eating these foods, changing to grain and other complex carbohydrates will aid you to have a lot more vigor while having less. Thanks alot : ) for your blog post.
RépondreSupprimerP7ahCa gelcmkaegkzp, [url=http://osgifiohazqs.com/]osgifiohazqs[/url], [link=http://qriwzgeflrxh.com/]qriwzgeflrxh[/link], http://wijcxpgpommp.com/
RépondreSupprimerThis in reality is my very first time i go to here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, in particular its argument. In the lots of critical reviews in your writing, I guess I'm not the only 1 acquiring all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
RépondreSupprimerI adore foregathering beneficial information , this post has got me even more information! .
RépondreSupprimeryou're actually a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you have done a fantastic process in this topic!
RépondreSupprimerI do not even know how I stopped up here, nonetheless I believed this post used to be excellent. I do not recognize who you might be but certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger really should that you are not already Cheers!
RépondreSupprimer