On my LG G2 the gallery always crashes when I try to edit a photo I am running the Beanstalk rom on 4.4.2
That is the logcat file but I can't make any sense of it if someone could help me out that would be great thanks!
Code:
03-24 15:26:36.514: D/dalvikvm(1584): DexOpt: couldn't find field Landroid/app/ActivityThread;.mActiveResources
03-24 15:26:36.514: W/dalvikvm(1584): VFY: unable to resolve instance field 1
03-24 15:26:36.514: D/dalvikvm(1584): VFY: replacing opcode 0x54 at 0x0006
03-24 15:26:36.514: D/dalvikvm(1584): DexOpt: couldn't find field Landroid/app/ActivityThread;.mPackages
03-24 15:26:36.514: W/dalvikvm(1584): VFY: unable to resolve instance field 4
03-24 15:26:36.514: D/dalvikvm(1584): VFY: replacing opcode 0x54 at 0x0000
03-24 15:26:36.584: V/StateManager(1584): startState class com.android.gallery3d.app.AlbumSetPage
03-24 15:26:36.604: D/Gallery.MultiSetSync(1584): onSyncDone: Local albums #pending=1
03-24 15:26:36.604: D/Gallery.MultiSetSync(1584): request sync: Local albums
03-24 15:26:36.604: D/Gallery.MultiSetSync(1584): onSyncDone: picasa #pending=0
03-24 15:26:36.604: D/Gallery.MultiSetSync(1584): request sync: picasa
03-24 15:26:36.834: I/Adreno-EGL(1584): <qeglDrvAPI_eglInitialize:320>: EGL 1.4 QUALCOMM build: (CL3776187)
03-24 15:26:36.834: I/Adreno-EGL(1584): OpenGL ES Shader Compiler Version:
03-24 15:26:36.834: I/Adreno-EGL(1584): Build Date: 10/15/13 Tue
03-24 15:26:36.834: I/Adreno-EGL(1584): Local Branch:
03-24 15:26:36.834: I/Adreno-EGL(1584): Remote Branch: partner/upstream
03-24 15:26:36.834: I/Adreno-EGL(1584): Local Patches:
03-24 15:26:36.834: I/Adreno-EGL(1584): Reconstruct Branch:
03-24 15:26:36.854: D/OpenGLRenderer(1584): Enabling debug mode 0
03-24 15:26:36.894: I/GLRootView(1584): onSurfaceChanged: 1080x1725, gl10: com.google.android.gles_jni.GLImpl@41a465f8
03-24 15:26:36.894: I/GLRootView(1584): layout content pane 1080x1725 (compensation 0)
03-24 15:26:36.934: I/ActivityManager(1584): Timeline: Activity_idle id: android.os.BinderProxy@4193d858 time:35749686
03-24 15:26:37.194: E/MediaMetadataRetrieverJNI(1584): getEmbeddedPicture: Call to getEmbeddedPicture failed.
03-24 15:26:37.194: E/MediaMetadataRetrieverJNI(1584): getFrameAtTime: videoFrame is a NULL pointer
03-24 15:26:37.194: W/ImageCacheRequest(1584): decode orig failed /local/video/item/11879,1395359986,MICROTHUMB
03-24 15:26:38.754: V/StateManager(1584): startStateForResult class com.android.gallery3d.app.AlbumPage, 1
03-24 15:26:38.844: D/AlbumPage(1584): onSyncDone: Camera result=0
03-24 15:26:38.874: I/GLRootView(1584): layout content pane 1080x1725 (compensation 0)
03-24 15:26:39.794: W/ExifParser(1584): Tag 8827: Invalid data type 8
03-24 15:26:40.734: W/ExifParser(1584): Tag 8827: Invalid data type 8
03-24 15:26:40.744: V/StateManager(1584): startStateForResult class com.android.gallery3d.app.SinglePhotoPage, 2
03-24 15:26:40.824: D/skia(1584): --- gOptions_mCancelID
03-24 15:26:41.004: I/GLRootView(1584): layout content pane 1080x1725 (compensation 0)
03-24 15:26:41.004: D/PhotoView(1584): compensation = 0, CameraRelativeFrame = Rect(0, 0 - 0, 0), mCameraRect = Rect(0, 0 - 0, 0)
03-24 15:26:41.954: I/ActivityManager(1584): Timeline: Activity_launch_request id:com.android.gallery3d time:35754700
03-24 15:26:42.034: D/dalvikvm(1584): No JNI_OnLoad found in /system/lib/libjni_filtershow_filters.so 0x419401a0, skipping init
03-24 15:26:42.054: V/RenderScript_jni(1584): RS native mode
03-24 15:26:42.074: V/RenderScript(1584): 0x75798318 Launching thread(s), CPUs 4
03-24 15:26:42.084: W/Adreno-RS(1584): <rsdVendorAllocationDestroyQCOM:194>: rsdVendorAllocationDestroy: No context!
03-24 15:26:42.084: W/Adreno-RS(1584): <rsdVendorContextInitQCOM:127>: __CreateContext failed -6
03-24 15:26:42.084: W/Adreno-RS(1584): <rsdVendorContextInitQCOM:214>: Failed to create vendor context err -6
03-24 15:26:42.084: E/RenderScript(1584): Successfully loaded runtime: libRSDriver_adreno.so
03-24 15:26:42.094: E/SaveImage(1584): srcUri is null.
03-24 15:26:42.104: A/libc(1584): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000548 (code=1), thread 1584 (droid.gallery3d)
03-24 15:27:24.604: D/dalvikvm(2118): DexOpt: couldn't find field Landroid/app/ActivityThread;.mActiveResources
03-24 15:27:24.604: W/dalvikvm(2118): VFY: unable to resolve instance field 1
03-24 15:27:24.604: D/dalvikvm(2118): VFY: replacing opcode 0x54 at 0x0006
03-24 15:27:24.604: D/dalvikvm(2118): DexOpt: couldn't find field Landroid/app/ActivityThread;.mPackages
03-24 15:27:24.604: W/dalvikvm(2118): VFY: unable to resolve instance field 4
03-24 15:27:24.604: D/dalvikvm(2118): VFY: replacing opcode 0x54 at 0x0000
03-24 15:27:24.724: V/StateManager(2118): startState class com.android.gallery3d.app.AlbumSetPage
03-24 15:27:24.744: D/Gallery.MultiSetSync(2118): onSyncDone: Local albums #pending=1
03-24 15:27:24.744: D/Gallery.MultiSetSync(2118): request sync: Local albums
03-24 15:27:24.744: D/Gallery.MultiSetSync(2118): onSyncDone: picasa #pending=0
03-24 15:27:24.744: D/Gallery.MultiSetSync(2118): request sync: picasa
03-24 15:27:24.844: I/Adreno-EGL(2118): <qeglDrvAPI_eglInitialize:320>: EGL 1.4 QUALCOMM build: (CL3776187)
03-24 15:27:24.844: I/Adreno-EGL(2118): OpenGL ES Shader Compiler Version:
03-24 15:27:24.844: I/Adreno-EGL(2118): Build Date: 10/15/13 Tue
03-24 15:27:24.844: I/Adreno-EGL(2118): Local Branch:
03-24 15:27:24.844: I/Adreno-EGL(2118): Remote Branch: partner/upstream
03-24 15:27:24.844: I/Adreno-EGL(2118): Local Patches:
03-24 15:27:24.844: I/Adreno-EGL(2118): Reconstruct Branch:
03-24 15:27:24.874: D/OpenGLRenderer(2118): Enabling debug mode 0
03-24 15:27:25.024: I/GLRootView(2118): onSurfaceChanged: 1080x1725, gl10: com.google.android.gles_jni.GLImpl@41a40908
03-24 15:27:25.034: I/GLRootView(2118): layout content pane 1080x1725 (compensation 0)
03-24 15:27:25.094: I/ActivityManager(2118): Timeline: Activity_idle id: android.os.BinderProxy@419377b8 time:35797845
03-24 15:27:25.424: E/MediaMetadataRetrieverJNI(2118): getEmbeddedPicture: Call to getEmbeddedPicture failed.
03-24 15:27:25.424: E/MediaMetadataRetrieverJNI(2118): getFrameAtTime: videoFrame is a NULL pointer
03-24 15:27:25.424: W/ImageCacheRequest(2118): decode orig failed /local/video/item/11879,1395359986,MICROTHUMB
03-24 15:27:27.304: V/StateManager(2118): startStateForResult class com.android.gallery3d.app.AlbumPage, 1
03-24 15:27:27.344: D/AlbumPage(2118): onSyncDone: Camera result=0
03-24 15:27:27.364: I/GLRootView(2118): layout content pane 1080x1725 (compensation 0)
03-24 15:27:27.874: W/ExifParser(2118): Tag 8827: Invalid data type 8
03-24 15:27:28.084: W/ExifParser(2118): Tag 8827: Invalid data type 8
03-24 15:27:28.974: V/StateManager(2118): startStateForResult class com.android.gallery3d.app.SinglePhotoPage, 2
03-24 15:27:29.374: I/GLRootView(2118): layout content pane 1080x1725 (compensation 0)
03-24 15:27:29.374: D/PhotoView(2118): compensation = 0, CameraRelativeFrame = Rect(0, 0 - 0, 0), mCameraRect = Rect(0, 0 - 0, 0)
03-24 15:27:31.234: I/ActivityManager(2118): Timeline: Activity_launch_request id:com.android.gallery3d time:35803982
03-24 15:27:31.314: D/dalvikvm(2118): No JNI_OnLoad found in /system/lib/libjni_filtershow_filters.so 0x4193a540, skipping init
03-24 15:27:31.334: V/RenderScript_jni(2118): RS native mode
03-24 15:27:31.354: V/RenderScript(2118): 0x756d9360 Launching thread(s), CPUs 4
03-24 15:27:31.354: W/Adreno-RS(2118): <rsdVendorAllocationDestroyQCOM:194>: rsdVendorAllocationDestroy: No context!
03-24 15:27:31.354: W/Adreno-RS(2118): <rsdVendorContextInitQCOM:127>: __CreateContext failed -6
03-24 15:27:31.354: W/Adreno-RS(2118): <rsdVendorContextInitQCOM:214>: Failed to create vendor context err -6
03-24 15:27:31.354: E/RenderScript(2118): Successfully loaded runtime: libRSDriver_adreno.so
03-24 15:27:31.444: E/SaveImage(2118): srcUri is null.
03-24 15:27:31.464: A/libc(2118): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000548 (code=1), thread 2118 (droid.gallery3d)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire