I have this strange issue when it comes to Bluetooth with my N5...
The audio works fine on AUX and that is not an issue. The issue is that when I play music through Bluetooth it sounds really crappy, and all the high frequencies are very distorted.
It sounds perfect with CM11 and ElementalX kernel, but I want to use PA with franco.kernel, as I get much better battery life and performance, plus there are more features that I like in PA.
From this, I have worked out that it's a problem with AOSP, as CM is CM based and PA is AOSP based.
Can anyone suggest a solution? I've tried installing Viper4Android and although the sound is amazing with AUX, it is still piss poor with A2DP.
Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. I might even buy you a beer! :good:
The audio works fine on AUX and that is not an issue. The issue is that when I play music through Bluetooth it sounds really crappy, and all the high frequencies are very distorted.
It sounds perfect with CM11 and ElementalX kernel, but I want to use PA with franco.kernel, as I get much better battery life and performance, plus there are more features that I like in PA.
From this, I have worked out that it's a problem with AOSP, as CM is CM based and PA is AOSP based.
Can anyone suggest a solution? I've tried installing Viper4Android and although the sound is amazing with AUX, it is still piss poor with A2DP.
Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. I might even buy you a beer! :good:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire