jeudi 6 mars 2014

[Q] [BRICK] X10 Mini bricked, won't turn on after successful flashing topic




So a couple of days ago I managed to brick my phone...
It's back said it's 11W39 and I found out that I can open the bootloader. managed to do it without getting a brick. I installed a custom recovery and tried to flash a ROM. It was good for my phone, double-checked it, but on the first start I got a bootloop. So I've taken it apart and disconnected the battery manually. After each dissconnection I can enter flashmode once, but if I already have started the device it won't react to anything until I disconnect the battery again. When I try to start it it only vibrates and the green led lights for a sec., but the screen stays balck. Not even backlight. I've already flashed the stock ROM with both PC Comp. and Flashtool. Successful, but it won't turn on unless I put it on my computer and let it start itself. But it can only start in Safe Mode...
Any suggestions?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire