I ran into a little problem the other day. I was trying new things and tried to save all my apk files to a new sd card i picked up that is 32gb male for samsumg. After that tried to transfer music and pictures and my laptop wont recognize either. I was thinking about reflashing the rom and just starting fresh. Will that fix it? And what about the sd card? If us ing the wicked rom that btw is awesome! Thanks for year help in advance.
Hi, this is a comment.
RépondreSupprimerTo delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.
When it comes to the SAG TV noms, Kate Winslet, Juliana Margulies, Tina Fey, Julie Bowen and Sofia Vergara will all have many designer options -- with Winslet getting the most, of course. But Margulies always looks amazing at any awards show.
RépondreSupprimer