I read the post on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2380700 but it is not working...:crying::crying:
Firstly I was having SamFlare V5 installed on my phone with CWM 6.0.3.0 then i tried to update to CWM 6.0.4.4 which was not working then again i replaced with older one. Now SIM cards are not getting detected and SIM MANAGEMENT from settings in disabled and when i checked in ENGINEERING MODE in CDS INFORMATION i found that RADIO is TURNED OFF...
Then i tried to install Canvas 4 Stock ROM but same problem persists...:crying::crying::crying:
Plz Help!!!
:confused::confused::confused:
TIA...
Firstly I was having SamFlare V5 installed on my phone with CWM 6.0.3.0 then i tried to update to CWM 6.0.4.4 which was not working then again i replaced with older one. Now SIM cards are not getting detected and SIM MANAGEMENT from settings in disabled and when i checked in ENGINEERING MODE in CDS INFORMATION i found that RADIO is TURNED OFF...
Then i tried to install Canvas 4 Stock ROM but same problem persists...:crying::crying::crying:
Plz Help!!!
:confused::confused::confused:
TIA...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire