So I just updated to the latest nightly [CM11 2014-03-16 jewel], and I was hoping there would be "Mobile data" and "Wifi data" usage tab, under Data usage. But there isn't, it seems it's only tracking wifi usage.
here is the thing though, currently I'm on PagePlus without data [it would be /MB], but I'm thinking of trying out their monthly plan [/month for 500MB, 2000 Min, 3000 Txt] but I would want to be able to track my data if I did.
So I currently have mobile data disabled, could that be why there is no mobile data tab?
if anybody has any idea, by all means, I would be grateful for any help.
Matt
here is the thing though, currently I'm on PagePlus without data [it would be /MB], but I'm thinking of trying out their monthly plan [/month for 500MB, 2000 Min, 3000 Txt] but I would want to be able to track my data if I did.
So I currently have mobile data disabled, could that be why there is no mobile data tab?
if anybody has any idea, by all means, I would be grateful for any help.
Matt
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire