Hi XDA friends,
I installed on my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505 cyanogenmod 11 kitkat 4.4.2.
That is very nice and I really like it but it has a bug.
When I am calling and I put it on my ear the screen shut down, this is correct. But when I move the phone out of my ear to hang out or to find an information in my cell, this does not wake up. I was reading many internet pages about this and I think this is a proximity sensor problem.
Do you have any advice or apk to solve this problem??
Best regards
Luis Morales
I installed on my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505 cyanogenmod 11 kitkat 4.4.2.
That is very nice and I really like it but it has a bug.
When I am calling and I put it on my ear the screen shut down, this is correct. But when I move the phone out of my ear to hang out or to find an information in my cell, this does not wake up. I was reading many internet pages about this and I think this is a proximity sensor problem.
Do you have any advice or apk to solve this problem??
Best regards
Luis Morales
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire