Hey guys. After updating to 4.3 android I have to root my device again. But there is only hard way to do this. I have to unlock bootloader (I don't want to do this, what if I brick my phone up?) then do other hard things.
And I don't know. Should I do this, or wait for easy root method, like we had for 4.1? Also I heard that new firmware 12.1.A.1.195 is going to come out, after I update to that firmware I will have to root again, right?
So please give me suggestions, also which one is safest way to unlock BL and then root the device
Thanks
And I don't know. Should I do this, or wait for easy root method, like we had for 4.1? Also I heard that new firmware 12.1.A.1.195 is going to come out, after I update to that firmware I will have to root again, right?
So please give me suggestions, also which one is safest way to unlock BL and then root the device
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire