As the title would suggest, I've recently noticed an issue with the Youtube app.
If I remove update and use the old version, it loads ok and I can play videos in the app. If I get an external app to launch it to play a video, it will FC.
When upgrading to the latest version the app will FC every time it is launched. I've cleared the data and cache from the app but it still does it.
Using stock rom 4.2.2 , rooted with xposed installed.
would "force" uninstalling the app and installing it from the store make a difference?
All help is appreciated.
If I remove update and use the old version, it loads ok and I can play videos in the app. If I get an external app to launch it to play a video, it will FC.
When upgrading to the latest version the app will FC every time it is launched. I've cleared the data and cache from the app but it still does it.
Using stock rom 4.2.2 , rooted with xposed installed.
would "force" uninstalling the app and installing it from the store make a difference?
All help is appreciated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire