mardi 11 mars 2014

windows cant recognized my S4 topic




Please, please any help!!! the last days my laptop dont recognized my S4.... I try in a different computer but its the same....I dont know if do this after install the rom called Hyperdrive RSL14... because when I install this rom show something wrong in the installation, but I continue and use it... but I dont shure if the computer dont recognized after that......

I try in different slots of usb on my laptop.. I try in another laptop ... show the same screen :
"One of the usb devices atached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized"

i try send my phone in Odin mode , but its the same !!!... I try to do on my cell restoring to an old nandroid backup but its the same....so only have in my sdcard two roms to install : wiked 10 and hyperdrive RSL14... but I want my pc recognized my cell... please helpme on this !!!:mad:





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire