vendredi 31 janvier 2014

Failing to Flash ROM. (Status errors) topic




So here I am again, after a while.
Have changed like hundred of ROMs about year ago on Galaxy S III and Galaxy S II, it was still time when newest android version was 4.1.2 i think.

So now i have a problem, big one. I bought Galaxy S II again, and wanted to flash new rom, because version that i had was 4.1.2.
It was horrible, i effd up my phone big time and flashed stock rom trough Odin, now its 4.0.3. It's old like my granny, but it's very fast. I'm spending like only 38% of my RAM.

But still i wanted to change ROM, and put on the new 4.4.2, but only that kind which don't takes more than 50% of ram.

Adding Screenie, so you can check out what kernel am I using.



using as stock rom - I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.tar.md5 (file name)
and as root - CF-Root-SGS2_XX_XEO_LPQ-v5.3-CWM5 (file name)

I Have tried to flash any of the ROMs trough CMW recovery with the kernel i have now, but still i got Failed to install update. Some kind of e:emmc (Status 7 error), i tried to fix it, fixed. But now I had Status 6 error. It seems that i can't open the update (ROM).

So i'm asking for help. Maybe some1, could give me the right ROM, right KERNEL and RECOVERY. and step-by-step guide to avoid those errors and fails.

I'm sorry if i'm posting new thread, but i can't really find and answer to my question and problem. I would be greatful if someone could just help me and guide trough this problem, if not here, then maybe in PM.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire