vendredi 31 janvier 2014

[Q] [HELP] Phone Soft Bricked, no tool working topic




Well, let me explain what happens...

I have an LG Optimus G, which I've rooted. I wanted to install CWM, but I didn't read at the tutorial that this wouldn't work with the bootloader locked. I restarted the phone and it tells me a "Secure Booting Error".

I can access Download Mode, and there I've tried the LG Mobile Support Tool, which always tells me that "Battery is low". I've tried unplugging the battery, but the same. If I could bypass this error, probably I could have again my phone alive. I tried using also the FlashTool, but it says the kdz is corrupt (>1GB) and when doing a test upgrade, it shows again the battery trouble.

What should I do? Shall I buy a new battery? Or is there any other method to bypass this message?

Thanks for your time and your patience.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire