vendredi 31 janvier 2014

[Q] Unable to flash ROM topic




I downloaded the Beanstalk KitKat ROM today and planned to install it to replace Jellybean. I copied the ROM zip and gapps to the internal storage, unplugged the phone and rebooted into recovery. I wiped the cache and data, but when I went to install the ROM zip it wouldn't work; it returns an error of "set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed" with a status of 7. Before I rebooted into Android to re-copy the files over, assuming something went wrong in the copy process, CWM prompted me saying that I might have lost root and whether or not it should fix it. I hit yes. Now, I cannot reboot back into Android. The phone hits the HTC loading screen, reboots, and then ends up back at CWM.

Is there any way I can get a ROM zip on my phone so that I can fix this? Or is my phone essentially bricked?

Any help is appreciated.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire