vendredi 31 janvier 2014

[Q] HTC One m7ul cant flash ARHD 51 topic




Hi guys, I'm new to XDA and I hope you could help me :)

Details of device :
HTC M7UL
HTC__044
SuperCID installed
TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 installed
Rooted with SU by Chainfire
Stock ROM android 4.3 Sense 5.5
Unlocked boot loader
HBOOT 1.55

I would like to flash the newest Android Revolution HD 51 to try out the new HTC kit Kat and i heard the Rom is excellent.
I got the ARHD51 file, copied to internal SD, booted into recovery, factory reset wipe and followed the Aroma as usual, only chose to
install gApps and unchecked the rest, aroma gave me a success notification and asked me to reboot.
I performed another cache dalvik wipe to be sure, but the device is stuck on the Beats screen and I had to restore.

Any help would be appreciated thank you and happy Lunar New Year





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire