vendredi 31 janvier 2014

[Q] Cant turn on my phone topic




Guys, last night I try to install custom rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2555186 and I suppose so that i made a mistake. Ok that is not an issue, my problem is that after failed installation of that rom, I couldn't use my phone any more.
First of all I don't understand how I bypass to see that my battery percentage is 17%, second thing is that before I went to bed I put my phone to recharge and I see red light (blink). I woke up this morning and I couldn't see green light, i couldn't see any light. I try to turn on my phone but I cant do that..DEAD. I connect my phone with recharge and after 5 minutes I see red light blinking. That continues for about 35 minutes, red light blink all the time. After one hour I try to turn on my phone and that was successful. I put my phone in bootloader (fastboot) and try to go to recovery, but its stock to the welcome screen. I wait 5 min. and nothing change, I hold power and volume button and again I go to bootloader, then I go to TURN OFF PHONE (or something like that), then my phone restart, I do this 2 times and after that I turn it off definitely. I put recharger again and 5 minutes I couldn't see any light(red or green), after that period I can see red light blinking. And its blinking right now, 40 minutes after I start recharging my phone. I try just now to turn if on - nothing, to go into bootloader - nothing , just wait for red light(blinking) for about 30 sec.


Can any one help?

p.s.
If Mr Hofs see this I think that hes gonna kill me....:)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire