vendredi 31 janvier 2014

[Q] Xperia S Compatible Battery topic




Hi guys,

Im in search of ways of improving the battery life of my Xperia S. and now I have an Idea, but dont actually know if it will work properly.
so here is my idea. what if I use a standard Xperia Z battery which has 2330mah in place of BA800? here's the pic of both batteries.




looking at these two pictures, you will say, they mount to the phones differently, and the size are different anyway. but, what if the xperia Z battery is smaller than BA800 and can get in in the battery slot of the Xperia S(even though not perfect)? if it does and be able to get in, connecting the leads may not be that hard to do, I think.

anyway, my question is, if I use a higher capacity battery, will it be safe? will the charging capacity that the motherboard has be able to support the requirement of the battery?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire