vendredi 31 janvier 2014

[Q] help| i want to restore my GS4 to the original Firmware topic




Hi,

I have bought my GS4 from a small store in my country and not from the importer back in July.
I saw that the latest update for the device was out and tried to update it in the device it self and it didn't work.
Next i have installed Samsung Kies to update the device and then the Kies as informed me that my "firmware version is not supported to update".

the current firmware is(as noted by Kies):
PDA:MDE / PHONE:MD9 / CSC:MD9 (KSA)

Model :
GT-I9500

Android version:
4.2.2

Baseband version:
I9500JKUAMD9

Kernel version:
3.4.5-447845
se.infra@SEI-44 #1
Fri Apr 12 17:22:34 KST 2013

Build number:
JDQ39.I9500XXUAMDE

My question is can I reverse the device back to factory firmware and ROM?
If not, can you direct me to a ROM which looks like a Samsung original ROM?

I am sure that someone have already asked this question but i didn't find it when i was looking the search tool...

Many Thanks

Omri Arielly

P.S: I am so sorry for my English in is not my first language





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire