vendredi 31 janvier 2014

[Q] Problems with CM 10.1 superuser topic




I have a plain vanilla CM10.1 on my HD+. The included CM File Manager runs fine with root privilege. I've also installed a newer version of Jackpal's Term (terminal emulator) which runs fine as well with root.

However, the current version of ES File Manager will not run with root privilege. When I try to activate this, I just get the message "Sorry, test failed." Interestingly, the app is visible in Settings>Superuser as "allowed", but it still fails to acquire root. (I already uninstalled and reinstalled ES File Manager a couple of times with no success.)

Additionally, another app I tried to install (SambaDroid) gets denied root by the CM Superuser app without me even being able to say yes or no.

So something is not working as it should be...?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire